We use cookies to provide you with a responsive service to make your experience of our website(s) better. Please confirm that you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookies policy.

By continuing to use our website we will assume that you are happy to receive non-privacy intrusive cookies. Please be aware that if you disable cookies some functionality on the site will not work.

Alternatively, read our cookies policy to find out more about our cookie use and how to disable cookies.

    • Print Popup Message

Commercial Boat Insurance

Commercial Marine

Through insurance brokers, we provide Marine Combined insurance to the UK marine trade business sector including marinas, boat yards, brokers, builders, suppliers, trades and vessel operators.

Your Zurich broker can arrange your marine and commercial covers under one single policy with a common renewal date and a single premium.

What we cover

  • Property
    The buildings and contents including stock and articles in the open on the premises.
  • Business Interruption
    Keeps the business going following damage, paying for the overheads, wages and profit that would have been earned. Can be extended for suppliers or customers in the UK or abroad or for loss of utilities, and lack of access.
  • All Risks
    To cover those items that travel with the client away from the premises. To contact sites, exhibitions, business trips etc. Ideal for tools, laptops and other portable equipment.
  • Employers' Liability
    Protecting the client's legal liability for the safety of his staff including both employed and labour only subcontractors.
  • Public and Product Liability
    Protecting the client's business from potential legal liabilities through their activities or the products that they sell.
  • Money
    Protecting the client's cash and other money from loss including compensation for anyone attacked when handling this.
  • Transit
    Covering goods being transported whether belonging to the clients or to their customers. Both for own and hauliers vehicles.
  • Marine Hull cover
    Material damage cover for vessels that are used, operated, constructed or sold as part of the business.

Conditions apply.

Policy documents

Need a different type of boat insurance? See our cover for information on our other types of boat insurance.

Have a question?

For more information, please speak to your broker.

For specific queries, contact our Commercial team on 01273 863 460

Sign in to your online account

To change your cover, renew your policy or to view your policy documents.

New customer

Register to access your online account