Make a claim
Our experienced specialist boat claims team are dedicated to the efficient and professional handling of your claim.
In the unfortunate event of damage or loss, the last thing you want to encounter is difficulty notifying your insurer. That's why we've made it easy for you to get in touch in whichever way works best for you - whether that's using our online claim forms, on the phone or even by old-fashioned post.
Make a claim online
What to do in the event of damage or loss:
- Report the circumstances as soon as possible to your broker or ourselves.
- Take immediate steps to minimise further loss (Navigators & General will reimburse reasonable expenditure), including prompt action to reduce damage to machinery immersed in water.
- If the accident has resulted in personal injury or damage to property or third parties, do not admit liability or take legal action without our consent.
- If towage or salvage is required to protect your vessel from serious damage, try to agree a realistic set fee before acceptance.
- Download our Claims Advice Notes for help on how to make a claim.
|How to get in touch|
Lines are open Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
01273 863 450
02085 026 999 Emergency Coastal only out of hours service
01785 248 793 Emergency Inland only out of hours service
|Email, post or fax||
Print and complete a claim form and send it to us via:
Post: Navigators & General – Brighton, PO Box 3707, Swindon, SN4 4AX
Fax: 01273 863 404