Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Promoters: Zurich Insurance plc, a public limited company incorporated in Ireland. Registration No.13460. Registered Office: Zurich House, Ballsbridge Park, Dublin 4, Ireland. UK branch registered in England and Wales Registration No. BR7985. UK Branch Head Office: The Zurich Centre, 3000 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7JZ. (“The Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect e-mail or postal addresses or for problems with entries caused by any factors outside of its control.
3. To enter the prize draw, simply complete the fields overleaf on this data capture card and hand back to the representatives on the Navigators & General stand by the close of the 2017 London Boat Show.
4. Entrants must be residents in the UK, aged 18 or over.
5. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
6. Only one entry per visitor will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Employees of Zurich Insurance Group of companies, their families and their agents are not eligible to enter.
8. The draw will take place once the 2017 London Boat Show has finished on 15/01/2018 and the winner will be notified by 22/01/2018. Their name will be made available on written request to: Navigators & General, Second Floor, Lanchester House, Trafalgar Place, 67 Trafalgar Street, Brighton, BN1 4EB. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with a winner by that time another winner will be drawn.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from it.
11. No cash alternative is available.
12. Winners may be asked to participate in PR or publicity activities.
13. Prize may be liable to tax. Any tax liability shall be the responsibility of the winner.
14. Travel, insurance and other expenses are not included unless stated.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you from the prize draw and refuse, withhold and/ or recover payment of the prize from you, if the Promoter (i) has suspicion or evidence of manipulation of the prize draw (whether through technical steps or otherwise) by you or anyone acting on your behalf; or (ii) has reasonable grounds for believing that you (or someone acting on your behalf) are using the prize draw for purposes other than that for which it was intended or are committing any offence; or (iii) determines that you (or someone acting on your behalf) have breached these terms or the terms and conditions of any relevant third party, charges and proceedings may be brought against you or any other person who manipulated, or tried to manipulate, the prize draw and the Promoter reserves the right to report you and/or those persons to any relevant authority if the Promoter becomes aware or suspects that you and/or those persons are involved in any such activities.
16. By entering the prize draw, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party. Any failure to comply with these terms and/or conditions may result in your disqualification from the prize draw.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Unless specified otherwise, the prizes are not transferable. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The instructions provided at point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this draw and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
There is one prize of an Apple iPad Mini 4 and waterproof case from OverBoard. These prize draw terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and the entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.